Submitted posters should cover the following areas of interest:
General Abstract Guidelines
• Abstract Submission is only possible through the official website www.glioma2019.com
(See Abstract Preparation and Abstract Submission Guidelines)
• Abstracts submitted via fax or e-mail will not be accepted
• Abstract Submission Deadline: 1 March 2019
Abstract Preparation Guidelines
Abstracts should be in English, in word format (.doc or .docx file), in Arial font, 10 pt, single space and single spacing and should not exceed 250 words.
|Material & Methods|
Abstract Submission Guidelines
Submitters are requested to submit their abstracts until 1 March 2019 at the latest.
As soon as submitters are notified, they should submit their abstract on-line through the official website www.glioma2019.com
Please note that the file you will be requested to upload during abstract submission will be the file which will be included in the Abstracts CD. You are strongly advised to have it updated and correctly formatted. In case you would like to withdraw your abstract, please notify the secretariat at email@example.com.
Conditions for Abstract Submission
1. In order for an abstract to be accepted, the presenting author should be registered for the workshop.
2. The abstract body can be up to 250 words.
3. There is no limit to the number of authors for each abstract.
4. All data should be included (Title, Authors, Institution/Hospital, Abstract Layout).
5. Abstracts should be prepared according to the abstract preparation guidelines.
6. Abstracts should be submitted on time.
Abstracts that do not meet the above conditions will not be accepted.
Authors will be notified via e-mail regarding abstract evaluation results, until 18 March 2019.
Approved abstracts will be published in the Abstracts CD and in the congress final program (Title, Authors, Institution/Hospital).
For any questions or technical support, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org